Town Sports International, LLC
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- ELIGIBILITY. No purchase necessary. This is a Contest (the “Contest”) brought to you by the Sponsor, Town Sports International, LLC, a New York limited liability company (“Sponsor”), governed by these rules (the “Official Rules”). The Contest is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico) age 18 or older at the time of entry (the “Entrant”). Individuals under 18 years of age may submit eligible entries only under the supervision and consent of a parent/legal guardian. A person under the age of 18 will only be eligible to win the Contest if their parent/legal guardian provides written acknowledgement of the entry and executes requested releases and/or agreements confirming their consent and approval of the minor’s participation and the use of the minor’s name and/or image in Sponsor’s marketing materials. Employees, directors, officers and principals of the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and members of their immediate families or households are not eligible to participate. Upon entering this Contest, entrants agree to the extent not prohibited by law to waive any rights or claims their state of residence may provide in regard to contests and sweepstakes. This Contest is void where prohibited by applicable law.
- HOW TO ENTER. To enter, Entrant must (i) follow and "tag" one of Sponsor’s Instagram pages (@nysc, @bsc_gym, @wsc_gym @psc_gym, @lucilleroberts @totalwomangym or @palmbeachsportsclubs) and (ii) comment using one of the approriate brand hashtags (#neverboringnysc, #neverboringbsc, #neverboringpsc, #neverboringwsc, #hereforLR, #hereforTW, #PBSCfit) in the “Comments” section of a post placed by entrant on their Instagram page. Contestant must "tag" the brand. Incomplete or fraudulent submissions will not be eligible for the drawing.
Comments that contain material that violates or infringes any rights of any other party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or any other intellectual property rights will be disqualified. Comments must not contain visible identifiable or potentially identifiable information, including but not limited to, phone numbers, website links, street addresses, email addresses or license plate numbers. Comments must not disparage Sponsor or any other person or party or contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, discriminatory or libelous.
Sponsor reserves the right to delete or blur any inappropriate content from a submission without disqualifying the entry where, in Sponsor’s determination, such change does not materially alter the submission and the entrant has otherwise attempted in good faith to comply with these Official Rules.
- CONTEST PERIOD. The Contest starts at or around 12:00 p.m. EST on January 6th, 2020 and ends at 12:00 p.m. EST on January 31st, 2020 (the “Contest Period”). All entries must be received no later than 12:00 p.m. EST on January 31st, 2020. All entries submitted become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
- TWITTER® DISCLAIMER: As condition of participating in the Contest, you agree and acknowledge that Twitter, Inc. and its owners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, attorneys, insurers, and associated corporations and entities (collectively, the Twitter Group”) are not sponsors of the Contest nor do they endorse or administer the Contest, nor are they in any way associated with the Contest. All questions regarding the Contest must be directed to Sponsor, not the Twitter Group. You also agree that as a condition of participating in the Contest, you shall release the Twitter Group from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
- FACEBOOK® DISCLAIMER: As condition of participating in the Contest, you agree and acknowledge that Facebook®. and its owners, directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, representatives, parents, subsidiaries, attorneys, insurers, and associated corporations and entities, including but not limited to Instagram (collectively, the “Facebook Group”) are not sponsors of the Contest nor do they endorse or administer the Contest, nor are they in any way associated with the Contest. All questions regarding the Contest must be directed to Sponsor, not Facebook. You also agree that as a condition of participating in the Contest, you shall release the FacebookGroup from any and all liability arising out of or relating to your entry, creation of an entry, submission of an entry, participation in the Contest, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize, or the broadcast, exploitation, or use of an entry.
- SELECTION OF WINNER. All entries will be reviewed for Eligibility prior to selection of winner. The selection of the winner will be determined by entering all entries to the site https://www.miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/ and announced on Sponsor’s Instagram pages after review of eligibility is completed by the Sponsor. This selection will take place on February 1st 2020.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING:
No. of Prizes
Value of Prize
One (i) year free neighborhood (single club) membership in winner’s local Club.
Less than $500
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of New York. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants consent to jurisdiction and venue in the City and State of New York. This Contest is void where prohibited by law. Winner will be notified by Instagram Message within 48 hours of the end of the Contest Period on January 31st, 2020. Winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Publicity and Liability within 14 days of notification. In the event of noncompliance, or if the winner cannot be reached, or if the prize or prize notification is returned as unclaimed or undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected via the same method as the first winner. No cash alternative or substitution of any prizes will be offered. No prize transfer is permitted. Limit one prize per person. Participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right to void ineligible entries and suspend, pause, or cancel the Contest at any point prior, during, or after the Contest Period without providing prior notification to Entrants. Winner will be required to sign Sponsor’s Membership Agreement and abide by all applicable rules and regulations of Sponsor’s Club Membership.
All taxes, fees, and surcharges on prizes are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. By participating and accepting a prize, winner agrees to allow the use of his/her name for advertising or publicity purposes and to the use of statements made by, or attributed to, him/her relating to this promotion, and releases any and all right to said use without further compensation.
- RELEASE OF LIABILITY. All Entrants release the Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution by the Sponsor or the Contest, and from any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Contest and/or acceptance or use of the prizes, including liability for personal injury, death, damages, or loss.
The Sponsor is not responsible for entries that are corrupted or otherwise not received correctly or for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software failure of email, or on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, including lost, late, or misdirected entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for user cheating or fraud by any Entrants or votes. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the proper play of the Contest, or defrauding the Sponsor in any way may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Participants engaging in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and any prizes won will be forfeited.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of proceeding as planned, including without limitation infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cases beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest without any liability.
- CONTEST SPONSOR. The Contest is sponsored by:
Town Sports International, LLC
399 Executive Boulevard
Elmsford, NY 10523