Full Body Toning
The Total Body Workout is “The Ultimate Workout”
Do you want a tight, toned, and sculpted body? Look no further. This workout sculpts your entire body by using body bars, bands, and free weights. This is the ultimate workout to define your body! Let’s break it down so you can see why Lucille Roberts Full Body Toning Workout is the one that we consider “the ultimate workout.” This is what’s involved:
- Full Body Toning Workout Incorporates Using Body Bars which are very beneficial in providing even-weight distribution for stability during exercises. Exercise body bars are used in multiple ways to tone, strengthen, and condition your body. They are 4'-6' long, weighted bars, covered in soft black foam padding that's easy to grip. They have color-coded end caps that make it easy to find the weight you are looking for. They come in a range of weights from 9, 12, and 15lbs. making every workout customizable to your individual fitness level. The full body toning workout uses these weighted exercise body bars to add resistance to squats, lunges, presses, and other body weight exercises. They are a great addition to any workout!
- Full Body Toning Workout Incorporates Using Resistance Bands: Resistance band workouts offer moves for the entire body to achieve a full body toning workout. By adjusting your hand position on the resistance band or by repositioning your body, you can increase the tension in each exercise. If the exercise feels too easy, a heavier band can be used in order to increase the tension. The reverse is also true. The focus of this workout is endurance, and you’ll love building up your stamina!
- Full Body Toning Workout Incorporates Using Free-Weights: When some people think of full body toning workouts using free-weights, they think that it’s only for athletes or bodybuilders but that is simply not true. Toning with free-weights is great for everyone, regardless of your age, fitness level, or gender!
Lifting weights is the perfect strength training that offers a multitude of benefits including:
- Builds lean muscle tissue and helps you lose fat
- Increases muscle and bone strength
- Reduces your risk of injury
- Increases your balance, stability, and flexibility
- Can improve your self esteem
- May lower high blood pressure
- Improves your quality of life
Now, add up the benefits of full body toning using body bars, resistance bands, and free-weights and you will see why the Total Body Workout is indeed the ultimate workout!
<< Back to Class Listings