Since not all cases of breast cancer can be found through Mammography, the warning signs are not all the same. If you see signs of any of the indicators below, contact your doctor immediately:
- Lump, hard knot or thickening inside the breast or underarm.
- Change in the size or shape of the breast.
- Itchy, scaly sore or rash on the nipple.
- Nipple discharge that starts suddenly.
- Swelling, warmth, redness, or darkening of the breast.
- Dimpling or puckering of the skin.
- Pulling in of your nipple or other parts of the breast.
- New pain in one spot that doesn’t go away.