To help you get better night’s sleep from now on, read up on these tips:
1. Stick to a consistent sleep schedule.
2. Exercise during the day, but NEVER right before bed.
3. Avoid daytime naps.
4. If you can’t sleep, get up, do something and try again later.
5. Avoid looking at any screen for at least 30 min. before bed.
6. Keep a cool, quiet and dark bedroom.
7. Keep nighttime meals light.
8. Don’t watch the clock.
9. No caffeine at least 4 hours before bedtime.
10. Establish a soothing bedtime routine, like reading a book or drinking a cup of decaffeinated tea.