Perhaps you’ve been on the hunt for that “perfect” gift, or are just completely stumped on what to get your loved ones this holiday season. If you need a little guidance, then look no further. Every Wednesday leading up to Christmas, we’ll bring you a new Holiday Gift Guide for the women in your life.
In this second installment of our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide series, we’ve brought to you some gift ideas for all the beauty and makeup obsessed gals you know. From the natural beauty buff, to the skincare guru, and even the girls that like a little extra glam, we’ve got you covered!
If you missed it, check out our first Holiday Gift Guide: For the Fitness Chick!
1. Josie Maran Argan Oil: An organically grown, lightweight oil that can be used as a daily moisturizer or treatment for skin, hair, and nails.
2. Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 8.0: An eye shadow palette featuring eight pure and provocative shades. Free of parabens and sulfates.
3. EcoTools Bamboo 6 piece Brush Set: Set of five brushes with bamboo handles, recycled aluminum ferrules and incredibly soft, cruelty-free bristles.
4. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush: A long-wearing, soft blush infused with Amazonian clay harvested from the banks of the Amazon River and naturally baked by the sun.
5. Origins Gloomaway™ Grapefruit Bath Bar: A luxurious bath bar for the body with a sweet grapefruit scent. Free of parabens, sulfates, and GMOs
6. Afterglow Organic Infused Lip Love Lipstick: Moisturizing, nourishing and highly pigmented, this lipstick is infused with soothing organic botanicals.
1. Olay Pro X Deep Wrinkle Treatment: This wrinkle fighter has all the effects of a luxury cream, and it contains skin-clearing niacinamide—for battling wrinkles and pimples.
2. Ole Henkriksen Truth Serum Collagen Booster: A high-potency vitamin C complex that prevents and corrects signs of aging while promoting brightness
3. Shiseido Benefiance Pure Retinol Instant Treatment Eye Mask: A set of concentrated undereye treatment sheets that dramatically transform the appearance of wrinkles and help improve dark circles with a single application.
4. Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub: Contains Beta Hydroxy proven to clean deep down into pores, and is gentle enough for every day use.
5. Josie Maran Argan Balm: A multitasking balm that’s a natural solution for dry or dehydrated skin, lips, or hair.
6. Clinique Age Defense BB Cream: Like a foundation and tinted moisturizer, except better. Contains Antioxidants to prevent and banish imperfections, as well as SPF 30 sun protection.
7. Clarisonic Mia 2: Using Sonic Technology, the micro-massage motion works within skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind–leaving skin softer and smoother.
1. Hot Tools Spring Iron: Whether you want big waves or tight spirals, this iron heats quickly and makes easy work of even the straightest hair.
2. Sephora Smoky Studio 2: An expansive palette featuring 16 smoky eye trios and 15 perfectly coordinated lipsticks for unlimited glamour.
3. Nails Inc. Star Magnetic Nail Polish: A unique polish that has metallic particles in the formula. Hold the magnet in the bottle cap over your freshly painted nails, and watch as a star pattern appears.
4. Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Lipstick: An advanced replenishing and reshaping lip color that creates visibly fuller and smoother lips, with SPF 12 sunscreen as well.
5. Trina Fierce Feline Train Case: Store all your makeup goodies in this roomy train case.
6. Sigma- The Make Me Crazy Travel Kit: Contains twelve colorful brushes that come in an innovative and functional container that turns into two brush holders to keep you stylish and organized.
7. Ardell Fashion Lashes: Great for a night out when you want to add more va-voom to your look. Comes with eyelash adhesive for easy application.