Nothing compares to the comfort that some good old chocolate will give you. So in honor of NATIONAL CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE DAY, we searched for a simple recipe for you to whip up for an evening snack or for the kiddos:
- 2 cups (or about 1 pint) premium chocolate ice cream
- 2-3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1/4 – 3/4 cup milk
- 1 scoop Vanilla Live Rite
- Add ice cream, 2 tablespoons syrup, and 1/4 cup milk to blender.
- Blend just until smooth.
- Taste and add more syrup if wanted. If shake is too thick, gradually add milk until it reaches the consistency you like.
Makes one large or two small servings.
Recipe via Jessie Next Door