By Camoy Briscoe of BlackWomenWorkout.com
You’re probably more familiar with the cheese and broccoli version but like any meal, you can simply modify it to make it healthier! Topped with a yummy black bean concoction, you won’t even miss the cheese!
Stuffed chicken breast ingredients:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 bunch broccoli, cooked and cooled
- 1 tbsp Mrs. Dash salt free Italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 4 toothpicks
Stuffed chicken breast preparation:
- Take each chicken breast and cut in half leaving a small amount attached in back as to allow room for stuffing.
- Season chicken and then pan sear with garlic each side just until the chicken is no longer pink.
- Now stuff the broccoli into chicken until it’s full and fasten with toothpicks along edges. P
- lace in a baking pan and cook in a 350° oven for 20 to 25 minutes.