- 1 scoop vanilla Live Rite
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 6 oz almond/skim milk
- 1/3 cup minced Gogi berries
- 4 ice cubes
Just blend and enjoy!
We’ve got more great Live Rite shake recipes!
So many people are making DIY gifts that we thought, what about DIY fruit snacks? These are perfect for a holiday party or just getting your daily servings of fruits. Enjoy!
1. Slice strawberries and bananas into rounds, with a few strawberries cut into large triangles.
2. Arrange in an arc to form a candy cane, or follow the following steps to now a snowman:
- Using two toothpicks or a chopstick, stack 3 banana slices to form a snowman body.
- Add a triangular slice of strawberry to the top of each snowman.
- Add a small ball of banana or a mini marshmellow to the tip of the strawberry to complete the hat.
- Use raisens or sprinkles to make the “coal” eyes and buttons, and the “carrot” nose.
3. Enjoy your festive fruit creations!