Working up a sweat at the gym is great for your body, but can wreak havoc on your skin and hair. Here are ten beauty essentials to keep in your bag to beat that post-workout funk.
1. Cleansing wipes: It’s important after sweating it out, that you clean your face of bacteria and residue left on your skin. Use these cleansing wipes for a quick wipe-down to prevent future breakouts.
2. Deodorant: The most common post-workout problem is having stinky pits. Freshen up on the go by keeping a travel size deodorant in your bag, swipe it on before you head out the door.
3. Body Spray: Another product to have on hand to combat smelly body odor is body spray. Choose a light, fresh scent like citrus or cucumber for an extra pick-me-up.
4. Lip Balm: Swipe on some lip balm (with SPF for added protection) after your workout. Tinted balms give a sheer wash of color to brighten up your face.
5. Body Wash: If you have time for a shower after your gym sesh, having body wash in your stash is a must. Pick a wash with a moisturizer to keep skin clean and smooth.