1. Can you tell us a little bit about yourself?
My name is Tina Jones and I am a manager at Lucille Roberts (Fulton). I’m currently a Brooklyn resident. My hobbies included spending time with my 10 year old son, dancing, jogging, swimming, long walks and writing poetry/short stories.
2. How did you end up being a manager at Lucille Roberts?
My first experience at Lucille Roberts was at the Pitkin location. I went in to become a member and was totally impressed by the kindness of the staff and members. I immediately became addicted to working out there. Within 7 months I’d lost over 50 pounds! Which I’ve maintained for quite a few years now.
3. What are some personal fitness goals you have?
I’ve recently been focusing on toning and meditation techniques. Classes like Tonoga and Pilates Mat help me beyond belief!
4. What do you think is the best thing about Lucille Roberts?
Lucille Roberts is the perfect environment for women who are serious about reaching their fitness goals. The unlimited classes, visits, orientations and endless support guarentee success.
5. What advice do you have for women who are trying to lose weight and meet their fitness goals?
My advice to woman who are ready to see results is to JOIN NOW!