With the air turning crisp and cool, a hearty snack would be wonderful… if it weren’t for all the fat and calories. This potato salad recipe ditches the mayo for protein packed Greek yogurt, making it lighter yet just as savory.
- 1 lb rainbow baby potatoes
- 1/2 cup flaunt fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 diced jalapeno
- 1 small diced onion
- garlic & pepper to taste
Let’s get started:
1. Wash your potatoes thoroughly.
2. Boil a pot of water, and when water has reached a toiling boil, toss in the potatoes for 10 minutes.
3. Dice onion & jalapeno.
4. Drain the potatoes & cut each on in half.
5. In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup Greek yogurt with a dash of garlic powder & pepper.
6. Combine all ingredients in a larger bowl and mix.
7. Serve warm over a bed of arugula or spinach & enjoy!