Trick or treat, Smell my feet, Here’s something GOOD for you to eat!
- 1 banana for every 2 ghosts you want to make (or 1 baby banana per ghost)
- 1 box raisins
- 1 chopstick or skewer for each ghost
And now, for the operation! ::Evil Laugh::
- Peel each banana.
- Cut each one in half width wise. If you are using baby bananas, cut off just enough to give the banana a flat bottom.
- Using your chopstick, hollow out eyes and a mouth on each banana.
- Place a raisin in each hole you have created ( creating the eyes and mouth).
- Place each banana 75% of the way onto a chopstick or skewer.
- Serve as individual treats, or mix them in with a fruit salad or even oatmeal (pictured).
Have a great Halloween!