These dreary winter days are getting the best of us so why not give your fitness a pop of color?
Radiant Orchid was recently named as Pantone’s Color of Year for 2014 and we think it’s the perfect hue to give your workout a pick-me-up. Make a splash into spring with a few of these purple pieces that will help give your mood the boost it needs to power through your gym sesh:
- GapFit Breathe heathered tank ($20) – This breathable, lightweight knit will keep you cool during your workout while pulling them moisture away from your skin to keep you dry.
- Athleta Blossoms Be Free Knicker capri ($64) - The natural silver salts give the fabric of these capris a lasting odor control, plus they’re super lightweight, sleek, and stretchy.
- Champion Cotton Jersey Short-Sleeve V-Neck ($8) - The relaxed feminine fit of this tee will give you unrestricted comfort during your workout.
Express Core Half Zip Jacket ($60) – Since form is so important when exercising, this jacket helps perfect it with the attention to detail.
- Reebok Ready Mesh Short ($13) – Not to tight and not too loose, these shorts are ideal for running.
- Nike Flyknit Lunar2 running shoe ($150) – These sneaks are the perfect combination of lightness and support that will give your run a blast of color.
- Under Armour Perfect Downtown Legging ($75) – Great material and they stay put no matter what your workout, these leggings are a must have.
- Athleta Amp It Up Bra ($46) – Swimsuit inspired, this bra wicks, breathes and keeps you dry. It’s super cute too!
What are your go-to colors for fitness gear? Share your favorites with us on Facebook and Twitter: @LucilleRoberts