Grown in the cultivated areas of West Africa, this fruit has been used for centuries as food and as a traditional remedy by the local people. An ongoing study of overweight individuals found that the African Bush Mango helps facilitate weight loss; in addition, it may help maintain good cholesterol.
African Bush Mango Juice Blend contains the following:
African Bush Mango
- Traditionally used as an appetite suppressant
- May help maintain good cholesterol and glucose levels
- High in water-soluble fiber and may help you lose weight in a healthier manner
- Used traditionally to help curb hunger cravings*
- May help aid in improving energy and metabolism*
- Naturally high in fiber and vitamins B and C*
- Used as a natural remedy offering antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties*
- Excellent source of calcium, iron, and magnesium
- High in antioxidants which may help cleanse and detoxify your body*
- Contains essential fatty acids that help maintain healthy cholesterol levels*
- Reportedly 33 times more antioxidants than red grapes*
- May help improve circulation, promoting healthier-looking skin*
- Traditionally used to aid the gastrointestinal tract to improve digestion*
- May help strengthen your immune system for overall good health*
Green Tea Extract
- Prepared from non-fermented leaves, offering a long list of traditional benefits
- Ongoing research has shown green tea helps aid weight loss
- High in antioxidants called polyphenols
All this month, you can get African Bush Mango Juice Blend on sale at any Lucille Roberts gym for $15.99 (regular price $19.99). Each bottle contains 32 servings (1 oz. per serving, taken before each meal). It’s EPA-free and contains no gluten.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.