Makes 4 “Boats”
- 1 Tbsp. fat-free Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. curry powder
- 1/2 tomato
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 2 zucchinis
- 1 onion
- dash of pepper
- dash of parsley (or chopped fresh parsley)
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees (200 degrees C).
2. Give the zucchini a good scrub with hot water.
3. Slice zucchinis in half, length-wise. You can trim the ends if you like.
4. Scoop out the insides of the zucchinis until you end up with boat-like shells.
5. Now chop the zucchini pulp (the insides that you scooped out). Also chop the onion and 1/2 tomato.
6. Saute the onions in 1 Tbsp. olive oil. It’s o.k. for them to brown a little.
7. When the onions are almost done, add 1/4 tsp. curry powder and cook everything for an additional 30 seconds–no longer, or the curry powder will turn bitter. When the mixture is done, transfer it to a big bowl.
8. Fill each zucchini boat with the mixture and place on a cookie sheet.
9. Put the boats in preheated oven and bake about 20 minutes. Then turn on the broiler until the top is golden brown.
10. Sprinkle some coarsely chopped parsley and a dash of pepper on top, and you’re done!