- 1 scoop Vanilla Live Rite protein powder
- 1/3 cup almond meal (you can make your own by blending raw almonds in a food processor
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6-8oz almond milk (you can substitute skim milk)
Let’s get blending:
1. If you’re making your own almond meal, use 1/2 cup of raw almonds, and pulse in food processor. The moisture from the almonds may make the almond meal sticky, bit that’s okay.
2. Combine all ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
3. Serve with an extra dash of cinnamon on top.