2. Safe Guard Your Heart. If we’re talking essentials for life, drinking a good amount of water can help lower your risk of a heart attack. An added bonus: all that water may reduce cancer risk as well.
3. Prevent Headaches. Dehydration is one of the main causes of headaches. Treat the pain naturally by packing a bottle or two with you wherever you go this summer.
4. Increase Brain Power! Mental performance is important for a well balanced day. Your brain needs lots of water to function, so drinking eight to 10 cups a day ensures that it’s getting all it needs.
5. Improve Skin Complexion. We all want flawless skin and will buy whatever is necessary to get it. Quit spending your hard earned dollars on products; water moisturizes your skin keeping it soft, glowing, and smooth.
6. Strengthen Your Immune System. We are always told to drink a lot of water when we are sick or feeling under the weather. Don’t take this advice lightly. Drinking lots of H2o helps fight against the flu and other ailments.
7. Flush Out Toxins. Water helps get rid of unwanted wastes through sweat and urination. This will then reduce your chances of kidney stones and UTI’s. Hop on that!
8. Increase Energy & Relieve Fatigue. Our brains are mostly made up of water. Because of this, drinking water helps you think, focus, and concentrate better. Another bonus: water boosts your energy level!
9. Save Money. Buying a bottle of water isstill cheaper, on average, than buying a soda or coffee. It will benefit you more so change up your daily routine from caffeine to H2o!
10. Be Happier. When your body is well and functioning at its best, you will feel happy, healthy, and ready for anything!