If you haven’t gotten a chance to check out her successful exercise DVDs, don’t worry. We’ve compiled a few of Brooke’s workout exercises from her Brooke Burke Body DVDs to help you stay fit. Check them out:
- Sit with your knees bent and hands on the floor behind you, fingers facing forward.
- Raise your legs so your shins are parallel to the floor and lean back with your elbows slightly bent until you feel your abs engage.
- Extend your legs straight out in front of you as you lean back farther.
- Then return to your starting position.
- Kneel and place your left hand lightly on the back of your head with your right hand on the floor.
- Lift your leg 2 inches off the floor.
- Crunch to the left while raising your left leg so your body forms a straight line from hip to toe.
- Lower your leg and repeat.
- Get in push-up position with hands slightly wider than shoulders, knees on floor, and lower legs lifted.
- Keep your abs tight and lower chest toward the floor.
- Press yourself up and extend your right leg up to hip level, squeezing the right side of your glutes tight.
- Lower your right knee to the floor and repeat the push-up, this time lifting left leg.