As if being tall, gorgeous, and married to Ryan Reynolds wasn’t enough, Blake Lively has an envy-worthy body too.
Best known for her role on Gossip Girl, the 26 year-old stunner has been busy as the new face of L’Oreal Paris. The blonde bombshell also insists that she doesn’t do much exercising, but has her on-the-go schedule to thank for her slim physique. She also can’t get enough of chocolate, which she eats morning and night. Lucky gal!
While her last appearance on the big screen was her role in “Green Lantern,” Blake had to tone up with the help of celeb trainer, Bobby Strom.
Use this sample of the total-body circuit workout from Fitness that Blake did five days a week:
- Stand with feet hip-width apart, elbows bent by sides with hands by shoulders, palms facing forward.
- Lower into squat, then jump up explosively, reaching arms overhead as high as you can.
- Do 15 reps.
- Stand on right leg, holding a dumbbell in left hand, arms by sides.
- Hinge forward from hips until torso is parallel to floor, raising extended leg behind you.
- Reach dumbbell toward floor then drive left elbow behind you to bring dumbbell by ribs. Return to standing.
- Do 15 reps. Switch sides and repeat.
Head over to Fitness for Blake’s complete workout!
For more celebrity fitness and diets click here!